Dinka: Legendary Cattle Keepers of Sudan by Carol Beckwith and Angela Fisher
Carol Beckwith and Angela Fisher are world-renowned photographers dedicated to preserving and celebrating the diversity of African cultures and ceremonies.
These captures are part of one their books entitled “Dinka”, featuring an ethnic group that inhabits the Bahr el Ghazal region of the Nile basin.
“Dinka of Southern Sudan are one of the most outstanding groups of pastoralists on the African continent. Covered with ash and up to 7ft 6in tall, the Dinka were referred to as gentle giants by the early explorers. Living in perfect harmony with their cattle, they believe their animals are their essential link to God.”
Is there anyone who does naturally beauty products like soaps, cream, shampoos? I’m thinking to get into it… do you have any books to recommend?
After a 3 month break i am finally getting back to photography. Therefore, i am available from march and looking for new faces!
Uk based models who can travel to London, get in contact x
Non-models feel free to apply if you have ideas :)
Can’t wait! xx
If i have any uk based followers who are close to London and would like a photoshoot, get in contact xx
The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, its tides and its depths; it has its pearls too.
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED BROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE so i am reposting this. I also cant seem to find the original post, so sorry for this please dont hate me)
The reason i am giving this Canon 500D camera away is because i just got an even more expensive one for my birthday. I haven’t sold this as I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff? I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- CANON EOS 500D (kiss x3) - RRP $600
- 2 batteries and charger
- Canon arm strap
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
I’ve got one more week and i’m done with the aromatherapy course!
I will be able to do online consultations and make oil blends to help you heal, yay!
I wish more people cared about the earth as much as they cared about who they believed created it.